IT Project Manager/Scrum Master
We are looking for a ambitious Project Manager passionate about Scrum methodology to join our team! As our Project Manager you will be working with a team of high skilled and experienced engineers.
Employment Type: Permanent/B2B
Working hours: Full time (Monday - Friday, 9:00am – 5:00pm)
Salary: PLN 6 000 - 15 000 net B2B (depends on your skills and experience)
Company: We’re a startup offering opportunities to collaborate around the world with highly motivated international team, lean management and strong leadership environment
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Development and implementation of new solutions within our products
- Oversee and manage scope, timeline, quality, goals and deliverables that support business goals
- Guide, coach and motivate the team with the goal of increasing productivity
- Organize and lead Agile ceremonies
- Communicate with main stakeholders
- Prepare and present reports on the progress and success
- Experience with web and mobile applications development projects (as Project Manager, Scrum Master or software developer)
- Sense of ownership and pride in your team’s performance and its impact on company’s success
- Knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Team player attitude, focused on working together with the team to find solutions rather than finding solutions for the team
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Nice to have:
- Experience in being Scrum Team member (as Scrum Master or software developer)
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- Experience with agile practices, patterns and techniques
- Passionate about Scrum, Kanban, Lean Thinking, Lean Startup, eXtreme Programming, SAFe, LeSS.
In return we offer:
- Enthusiastic, dynamic and friendly start up working environment
- Job development, driven by meaningful challenges
- Possibility to take training courses in line with your career objectives
- Salary based on your skills and experience
- Optional possibility to receive additional benefits (Multisport and/or medical insurance)
indaHash is the fastest growing technology platform that connects influencers from all over the world. Currently, indaHash operates in over 70 markets and owns offices in Germany, USA, UK, United Arab Emirates, Singapore, South Africa and Poland. We cooperate with over 500,000 influencers and work with the biggest brands from the Fortune 500.
Since 2016 indaHash has conducted more than 1500 campaigns for the world's largest brands (Coca-cola, McDonald`s, L’Oreal, Electrolux and many more) in over 70 markets. indaHash cooperates parallelly with media houses and advertising agencies from around the world in order to carry out effective global campaigns on Instagram, Facebook, and Snapchat.