We are looking for an In-house Lawyer who will support our Legal Team in everyday tasks and challenges.
Are you ready for the best job of your life?!
You will face challenges such as:
- Preparing agreements, including agreements with foreign entities, and verifying their compliance with law provisions and business assumptions
- Managing a variety of short and long term projects
- Execution of internal circulation of the documents
- Monitoring legal regulations and verifying compliance with requirements in accordance to business needs
- Liaising with our offices all over the world (Dubai, Singapore, Japan, South Africa, United Kingdom)
- Making sure legal documents are complaint with company’s standards
- Suggesting new solutions to improve team workflow
- Are a law alumna/alumnus
- Have at least one year of professional experience in-house or legal office
- Know MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Are a fluent english speaker with superb legal nomenclature
- Are full of energy and motivated to reach new challenges
- Are well organised, know how to prioritize the duties
- Are responsible, detail-oriented and you can achieve set goals
In return we offer:
- Enthusiastic, dynamic and friendly start up working environment
- Salary based on your skills and experience
- Flexible working hours, i.e. so you still can continue studies
- Professional development - we are focused on “learning by doing”
indaHash is the fastest growing technology platform that connects influencers from all over the world. Currently, indaHash operates in over 83 markets and owns offices in Germany, USA, UK, United Arab Emirates, Singapore, Indonesia, Japan, South Africa and Poland. We cooperate with over 900,000 influencers and work with the biggest brands from the Fortune 500.
Since 2016 indaHash conducted more than 2000 campaigns for the world's largest brands (Coca-cola, McDonald`s, L’Oreal, Electrolux and many more) in over 83 markets. indaHash cooperates parallelly with media houses and advertising agencies from around the world in order to carry out effective global campaigns on Instagram, Facebook, and Snapchat.