- Handling full spectrum of financial and cost accounting role eg. AR, AP, GL, forecasting, budgeting etc
- Migration of accounting processes from external supplier
- Perform project cost forecasts/budgets, cost tracking, monitoring and controls.
- Responsible for full tax and statutory reporting (VAT, CIT, withholding tax, GUS, NBP reporting)
- Leading statutory audits and tax controls
- Verifying and managing statutory and group accounts
- Leading accounting team
- Providing complete and correct financial information for reporting, forecasting and controlling purposes in the organization
- Liaising with key stakeholders and coordinating the resolution of accounting problems with impacted business
- Continuously improving and working on efficiencies of accounting and tax processes
- Participating actively in other projects and initiatives related with accounting
- cash flow analysis
- Close cooperation with CFO.
- At least 2 years of experience as Chief Accountant
- Degree in Accounting/Finance/ACCA qualification
- Strong knowledge regarding tax regulations and standards of international accounting.
- English at C1 level is a must
- Good MS Office skills particularly strong capabilities in MS Excel
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills, strategic thinking abilities
- Good communication and team working, efficiency, innovation
- Former experience with multinational companies and accountancy regulations would be welcomed
- Experience with “OPTIMA” accounting systems would be an additional plus