Business Development Manager/Director APAC
Do you love social media and did you always want to work in influencer marketing with a global player?
Now is your chance! Indahash is of the leading global influencer marketing companies and we are looking for a new growth associate to strengthen our team.
This is a split role where you will be part of the two core teams of indaHash. As part of the Business Development team you will help to grow the business by booking and attending meetings with and for the team. In addition you will help in preparing proposals and closing deals with senior members of the team. You will have the opportunity to work with influencers and clients to ensure that we deliver creative and efficient campaigns.
- Outbound research into various market verticals to identify new opportunities
- Researching, identifying and generating new leads within targeted accounts.
- Compiling information about target companies and identifying key players within these companies
- Arranging meetings with clients for the sales team
- Maintaining active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications.
- Participating in sales meetings
- Preparing campaign proposal
- 2-4 years professional working experience
- Fluency in English (Native/Professional)
- interest in digital marketing/sales
- Coachability (you’ve got to learn quickly!)
- Great organization skills & work ethics
- Communication skills and empathy
- Drive for results and improvement
- Patience and persistence
- Energetic, dynamic, committed and a problem solver
- Creative and passionate about digital media, especially social networks: Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, and Twitter
- Hungry for work and growth
- Nice to have: experience in working with companies from B2B sector (media/advertising agencies, startups) or B2C influencers: young talents and creators
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary (base salary + commission based on performance in hand)
- Lots of independence and trust
- Flexible working hours (however yes, it's a full time job!)
- Work in an awesome, engaged, dynamic and super friendly team
- Improvement, training, self-development and mentorship (you can learn as much as you want!)
- Professional development in B2B sector
- Enthusiastic, dynamic and friendly start up working environment