Business Development Manager South Korea
Role mission: Make indaHash a household name and be an advocate for the technology platform.
Goal of this position: Maximize revenues from the agencies and clients falling within your target list, while exceeding their targets. Support the sales team to hit company targets. Build out a strategic business plan to penetrate APAC market.
Key challenges for the 1st months:
- Possess a strong understanding of our products, our competition in the industry and positioning
- Keeping up-to-date with social media trends
- Supporting APAC Team on campaign pitches and campaign execution
- Arranging as many meetings as possible with key decision makers
Key challenges for the 3th - 12th month:
- Shaping together with your team the biggest influencer marketing platform in the APAC
- Presenting opportunities which indaHash can provide using its portfolio of digital influencers
- Executing short-term strategic goals together with the Team to grow business in the APAC
- Planning approaches and pitches
- Hitting individual and company targets
We are looking for a Business Development Manager who has:
- at least 3 years’ experience in digital media sales
- understanding of market targets and budgets, media industry, and new business development
- wide network in the media industry with key agency contacts
- ability to nourish fruitful relationships, and to set up meetings with decision-makers.
- proven experience building new business development pipeline and closing business
- strategic and consultative approach to negotiating and closing business
- strong experience with digital culture, and knowledge of trends and innovation in the digital ecosystem (Influencer Marketing/Social Media/Media/Advertising/Digital)
A character that we are looking for someone who:
- is a natural hustler who wants the opportunity to work for a fast-growing international start-up
- is an early adopter of social media and is a practitioner of the various platforms
- is a decisive and courageous activator who is impatient and keen to take action
- is an exceptional communicator – clear, consistent and persuasive
- is disciplined, highly organized and self-motivated
All applicants have to be permitted to work in South Korea
indaHash is the fastest growing technology platform that connects influencers from all over the world. Currently, indaHash operates in over 83 markets and owns offices in Germany, USA, UK, United Arab Emirates, Singapore, Indonesia, Japan, South Africa, and Poland. We cooperate with over 900,000 influencers and work with the biggest brands from the Fortune 500.
Since 2016 indaHash conducted more than 2000 campaigns for the world's largest brands (Coca-cola, McDonald`s, L’Oreal, Electrolux and many more) in over 83 markets. indaHash cooperates parallelly with media houses and advertising agencies from around the world in order to carry out effective global campaigns on Instagram, Facebook, and Snapchat